Monday, February 28, 2011

Plate Tectonics

This week we dive into plate tectonics, one of the hardest things I teach as a 7th grade teacher.  I am trying to get some new ideas together for ways to teach this standard.  I will be posting some of my ideas here as we complete them.  For now I will just say I am going to have to be much more creative in teaching this.  I may just put some of my new ideas up on TPT after I have tested them.  One great site that has many powerpoints and lessons is  the Science Queen.  She is a teacher from Casa Grande, AZ (just down the road from me).  All of her lessons are geared to Arizona State Standards for science.  They are wonderful.  Here is a link to her site.
The Science Queen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Design by Custom Blog Designs