Saturday, June 23, 2012

The Lunar Phase Game

Well I am finally done with my Lunar Phase Game.  I started working on this game because I will need something like it next year for my 7th graders.  I don't know a better way of getting students to learn a concept than a game!  Below is a preview.  Students move around the board and have to name the lunar phase to keep moving forward.  The cards are upside down because when assembling you fold them in half.  My son and I played it together and it worked very well.  He knew his phases, however, so it could be a longer game if you had students that didn't.  Let me know what you think.  I will definitely be using it during my astronomy unit! 
To find this game in my store please click here:
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/The-Lunar-Phase-Game

Lunar Phase Game Preview

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Design by Custom Blog Designs