Friday, March 11, 2011

St. Patrick's Day Fun

Most the time I am teaching science and designing lessons for my earth science classroom.  Occasionally, I tutor younger children in reading.  I also run interventions for some of the "non-readers"  in our school.  In my case, my own daughter falls into this group.  Actually, she used to fall into this group until I started really working with her.  Subsequently,  I have a few fun activities for K-1. I guess you could call it the "etc." in Science Etc.  One of them happens to be St. Patrick's Day sight words and syllables games.  These two games are fun for younger children just learning to read.  They also may be something to send home for practice.  Here is the link:
St. Patrick's Day Sight Words and Syllables

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Design by Custom Blog Designs